How do I exchange my bikini?
- We offer store credit and exchanges for different sizes and/or bikini.
- All exchanges must be shipped back to us within 7 days of receiving the bikini (United States.) If the item is not shipped back to us within 7 days, it can't be exchanged. If we receive the item after the 7 day period, it will be returned back to you. We take this very seriously.
- Bikini must be in perfect condition with attached tags, showing no signs of wear including deodorant stains, makeup, or alterations.
- From the time the exchange is received it can take 1-2 weeks until the new bikini/size is shipped out, you will be notified via your e-mail address when we receive the exchange, and when your new bikini/size has shipped with the tracking information.
- If you place an exchange order once, it remains final sale. We do not allow multiple exchanges after one exchange order has been placed. If you have any questions regarding your exchange or sizing questions for your first exchange order, please message us so we can help ensure you get the perfect fit.
All international orders located outside of the United States remain FINAL SALE. We do not offer exchanges, returns, or offer store credit.
Can items purchased with a discount code be exchanged?
We accept exchanges for any item purchased at a 30% off discount or less.
TINY CUT AND REGULAR CUT
What is the difference between tiny cut and regular cut?
Tiny cut is scrunched and cheekier than regular cut, it’s shown on all of our models. Regular cut is scrunched like tiny cut but it provides more coverage.
Where are your bikinis made?
All Sweet Treat Bikinis are handmade in Southern California with the highest quality of fabrics.
How do I wash my bikini?
Hand wash all swimwear in cold water using a mild soap (no washer or dryer.) It's very important to never use bleach or harsh laundry detergents as it is harmful to the fabric. Lay flat to air dry and keep it away from the sun as it may cause harmful exposure for long periods of time.
Swimming pools and jacuzzi's often have a high chlorine content because of certain chemicals and they may cause wear to your bikinis.
What's your policy on 'sale' bikinis?
All bikinis in the 'Sale' section remain final sale, no exceptions/exchanges/store credit.
Bikinis purchased with more than a 10% off code remain final sale.
The price you purchased your bikini for remains the final price. We do not offer price adjustments if the bikini you previously purchased is now on sale.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept a variety of payment methods including: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, PayPal, Visa, and of course Sweet Treat Bikinis E-Gift Cards.
Do you charge taxes?
The State of California requires sales tax charges to any address within the state.
How do I use a promotional code?
If you've added your products to your shopping cart, click 'Check Out' on the bottom right hand of the screen. On the following page will be your cart summary and an option for the 'Gift card or discount code.' Enter the code and click apply.